Saturday, August 19, 2006

frogging / tinking

Really got on a role with sock#2 last night... The Collectors, followed by Wire In the Blood and then the 2-part season finale of Dr Who saw me up to the toe decreases at about midnight and then I discovered that I was 2 stitches out [ more on the back needle than the front] so I went to bed and now I'm about to go frog the offending couple of rows and hopefully I will have a photo later today of sock mating habits.

Beautiful, clear, sunny day. Primulas planted. I'm thinking the wicker chair on the verandah looks like the place to be while I dismember sock #2. Maybe with a cup of chai... and the Rent soundtrack. Na ... something quieter and celtic .... maybe Natalie MacMaster .

and this is what the view WILL look like in a month or so, once the frosts are over.

No comments: